Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work through the latest COVID-19 public health orders for Greater Sydney, the Central Coast and Wollongong.
Under new orders issued by the NSW Government, the Y will be implementing a number of measures at our Recreation Centres and facilities.
• Anyone who has visited any locations with reported cases from the date indicated must follow NSW Health advice and self-isolate for 14 days, get tested even if you have no symptoms and watch for COVID-19 symptoms and get retested should any symptoms reappear.
• The 1 person per 4 square metres rule will be reinforced.
• Any residents of the Northern Zone in Northern Beaches LGA must comply with the “stay at home” order which has been extended until Jan 9
• All gym class capacities have now been limited and capped in line with NSW public health orders as applicable.
• All staff working in café and kiosk areas will now wear masks in centre.
These restrictions will be monitored daily and we will provide regular updates.
Please note, our Recreation Centres are not classified as an ‘indoor venue’ within the NSW Public Heath Order mandating masks. The areas pertaining to the health order only apply to kiosk and café areas within centres.
For ACT residents, ACT Health has advised that anyone who has visited a COVID-affected area in Greater Sydney, Central Coast and Wollongong from Monday 21 December 2020 must quarantine for 14 days and get tested.
This is additional to advice that anyone who has visited the Northern Beaches of Sydney since Friday 11 December 2020 must also quarantine for 14 days upon entry to ACT.
We apologise for the inconvenience and any disrupted access due to reduce class sizes. As I’m sure you will understand, the safety of our customers, staff and the community is our priority.
We ask that you respect the instructions of our staff and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please stay up-to-date with COVID-19 health recommendations from the NSW Health at https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/latest-updates.aspx
We look forward to seeing you again at the Y.