1) This website provides general information about the services offered by YMCA NSW (ACN 067 150 010) and its controlled entities (collectively referred to as YMCA NSW).
2) The following are controlled entities of YMCA NSW:
- YMCA of Sydney Youth and Community Services (ABN 28 113 005 388); and
- Young Men's Christian Association of Sydney (ABN 28 067 150 010).
4) These terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in the State of New South Wales. In the event that a dispute arises from these Website Terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
5) You acknowledge and accept that YMCA NSW may change all or part of these terms and conditions at any time. We will notify you of any changes by publishing the revised terms and conditions on this website. Your subsequent or continued use of the website will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
Use of our website by children under 18 years of age
8) This website is not designed for or directed at children under 18 years of age. It is our policy not to knowingly collect or record information about anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian. Children 18 years of age or under visiting this website should ask their parent's or guardian's permission before sending any personal information. We recommend that parents use software or other tools by which they can ensure that their children's use of the internet reflects their preferences, requirements and the law.
9) Information on this website is of a general nature. While YMCA NSW endeavours to take reasonable care in preparing and maintaining the content of this website, we do not warrant that its content is accurate, reliable or complete. Due to business developments the information on this website may change from time to time. To ensure that you receive the most up-to-date information you should not rely solely on statements or representations made on this website and should contact YMCA NSW directly as required using the contact details provided on this website.
10) YMCA NSW does not guarantee that this website will be free from viruses, or that your access to the website will be uninterrupted.
Limitation of liability
11) To the extent permitted by law, YMCA NSW excludes all liability for any loss or damage of any kind and however caused arising out of or in connection with the website content and the use or performance of this website.
12) The materials displayed on this website, including all text, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are the property of YMCA NSW and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. You may access and download the content on the website solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and may print extracts for such purposes (provided that any copyright notice on such a display or page is not removed) but otherwise you may not make any permanent or enduring copy of this website, its content or its computer code. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of YMCA NSW.
Unsubscribing from our mailing lists
14) Marketing and promotional emails we send also contain instructions about how to unsubscribe.
Using our online services
15) YMCA NSW may request certain personal information from you to enable you to perform certain functions online (such as commenting on our blog). If you do not provide the information we request, we may be unable to permit you to perform those functions.
Third party websites
16) The YMCA NSW website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. YMCA NSW does not control, endorse or approve any such third party websites or their content and does not provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
17) You must not hack into, change or otherwise interfere with the operation of this website or any information contained within it.
18) All prices and fees on this website are stated in Australian Dollars (AUD). All transactions made via this website are secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
19) YMCA NSW accepts anonymous donations, but cannot issue a tax-deductible receipt to the donor in such circumstances.
20) We may refund a donation if you make a genuine error when making an online donation. We are under no obligation to refund a donation if you change your mind.
21) You must request a donation refund in writing within 30 days of the date the donation was made. Requests for refunds made after that time will not be granted.
22) The written refund request must include the details of the donation including date, donation amount, donor's name, a copy of your transaction receipt or receipt number, and the reason for the request. Requests for donation refunds should be sent by email to fundraisingnsw.ymcansw.org.au or by post to: YMCA NSW Fundraising PO Box 1433, Parramatta NSW 2124.
23) If a donation is refunded, the original tax receipt is no longer valid so you should destroy it.
24) To cancel recurring donations, you must notify YMCA NSW at least 10 business days prior to the next scheduled payment date.
25) If an error is made by YMCA NSW which results in an overpayment, a full refund will be made upon notification of the error.
26) Other types of payments made to us will only be refunded in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant service or product.