A safe place for your child
We recognise the benefits of high quality Out of School Hours Care and the difference it can make in a family’s life.
At YMCA NSW, families can enrol online for Before School, After School and Vacation Care through our online booking system, My Family Lounge. Through this system you can:
- Easily register your child’s details and manage your account information
- Submit a waitlist request for your child to secure a permanent spot
- See details of your child’s existing bookings
- Manage your existing bookings and request changes to booked days as required
- Access an online calendar where you can see availability within our centre
- Make casual bookings (where available)
- Record your child as ‘absent’ in advance, for a permanent session
Returning enrolments need to be completed by the 19th of October
New enrolments will be reviewed from the 5th of November onwards
If you have already registered for an account, you can sign in to make or change bookings, mark your child as absent or update your details.
If you’re currently enrolled with us but don’t yet have a My Family Lounge log in, please contact us so we can activate your online account.
New to YMCA NSW? Create your online account now.Register now
Follow these easy steps...
Step 1 - Register to create an account
Step 2 - Complete your and your child’s details
Step 3 - Complete the enrolment form
Step 4 - Submit a booking waitlist request
Step 5 - We’ll be in touch to offer you a position if places are available
Step 6 - Accept the offer via My Family Lounge
Please note: Families may be required to attend individual care meetings prior to confirmation of enrolment. Additional documentation may be required based on your child’s care needs.
New enrolments for 2019 will be reviewed from 5 November 2018.
You can also book Vacation Care spots using the MFL app!