I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 large bananas
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 1 cup low fat vanilla
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
M E T H O D
- Add all ingredients to blender
- Blend for approximately 1 minute, until smooth
- Pour into ice block moulds and freeze for at least 4 hours
N OT E S
- This recipe needs to be prepared in the morning, to ensure ice blocks are frozen for the afternoon.
Great recipe for a hot summers day!
- You can buy ice block moulds very cheaply from discount variety stores.
- Try replacing mixed berries with frozen mango for an alternative flavour. (Make sure you still include
This recipe is vegetarian, gluten free and egg free.
DF: Use soy, rice milk or other milk alternative and coconut yoghurt