I N G R E D I E N T S
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 medium, ripe bananas, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cups plain low fat yoghurt
- 2 cups low fat milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
M E T H O D
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and creamy (approximately 1 minute)
N OT E S
- You could also use vanilla yoghurt but if you do, omit honey.
- Quantities specified are for 5 people (Half the recipe for a smaller blender)
This recipe is vegetarian and egg free.
GF: Use milk alternative (e.g. soy, rice) and omit yoghurt
DF: Omit oats or use GF oats
Back to blog