I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 medium banana
(chopped into quarters)
- 1 1/4 cups oatmeal (125g)
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure maple
- Butter (for cooking)
M E T H O D
- Place bananas, oatmeal, eggs and maple syrup into a blender or food processor.
- Blend/process on high for 1 minute.
- Heat butter in large frypan on medium heat.
- Cook pancakes for approximately 3 minutes
on each side (until fully cooked and golden)
N OT E S
This would be easier to cook in a large electric frypan, as you could cook a couple at a time.
This recipe is vegetarian.
Serves 5 people.
GF: Use GF oatmeal
DF: Cook in margarine or oil
Egg Free: Use egg replacer (Orgran brand)