Find a deck of UNO cards and your siblings or friends, then challenge each other with different gymnastics strength exercises!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Take turns in the group drawing a card from the pile
- Use the table below to see the skills to complete, and use the number on the card to determine how many reps to complete, or how many seconds to hold!
- Also look at our fun rules for bonus cards!
|RED||Front support hold||Pushups||Pushups|
|BLUE||Back support hold||Tuck sit-ups||V-snaps|
|GREEN||Tuck jumps||Star jumps||Burpees|
|YELLOW||Hop on one leg||Scoop hold||Superman rocks|
- Draw 2 – player takes two turns in a row
- Draw 4 – player takes 4 turns in a row!
- Skip – you get a break this time
- Reverse – you get a break, go back to the previous player
- WILD – pick any other player to draw a card and complete an extra activity!
But what if I don’t have UNO!™ cards?
You could use the same rules above with a normal deck of cards, and replace a colour with a suit (eg red = hearts, blue = clubs etc). Make up your own rules for Jack, Queen, King, Ace and Joker cards!
#theYathome Activity Disclaimer
All participants must ensure they have a clear area to perform all skills and activities prior to commencing the activity. All child related activities must be conducted under parental supervision.
You are responsible for you exercising within your limits. Only perform exercises and skills and repetitions that you are currently capable of performing. If you do not do it at the gym or in your regular Y program, do not attempt to do it at home.
Do not attempt skills, exercises or activities displayed if you currently sustain any injuries or illness that excludes you from physical activity. If at any time you feel you are exercising beyond your current fitness abilities, or you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness or nausea, you should discontinue exercising immediately and seek medical assistance/advice where necessary.
To the extent permitted by law, The Y and its affiliates disclaim any and all liability in connection with the exercises in this video and any instructions and advice provided.