By Anna Heggie - Children Services Coordinator at the Y Ettalong OSHC
Pick your favourite colours and get ready to make your very own salt jar!
What You'll Need:
- Clear Jar with Lid
- Piece of paper
- Pour some salt on a piece of paper
- Rub a piece of chalk on the salt until you get the colour you desire (the more chalk you use, the darker the colour).
- Pour the salt into the jar using paper as a funnel
- Continue the proces with the different colours until the jar is filled.
Instructions with Images:
1. Pour some salt on a piece of paper and rub it with chalk until you get the colour you desire.
2. Pour the salt into a jar using the paper as a funnel
3. Continue the proces with the different colours until the jar is filled.
Back to blog