Strong. Flexible. Coordinated. Confident.
The YMCA NSW is one of the largest providers of gymnastics training across the state. Start your gymnastics journey now at YMCA Epping. Give artistic gymnastics a go or just learn to tumble.
Our fully qualified team of coaches teach the Australian Gymnastics curriculum to both kids and adults. Compete. Get in shape. Have fun.
Gymnastics training helps children develop both physically and mentally. We run classes that suit most kids regardless of age or physical prowess. It’s a safe, fun environment where children can learn at their own pace.
- Kinder Gym – a themed gymnastics class for kids 1 year to five year olds
- Kinder Rec – a slightly more advanced class for kids aged 4–5
- YMCA Ninjas – a mixture of martial arts, gymnastics and parkour for ages 3‒5. Sign up for a free trial.
- Colours – for all beginners aged 6–9
- Stages – for more advanced kids aged 8+
- Gym Fit – focus on fitness for primary and high school ages
- Power Tumbling – for all ages and abilities aged 15–18
- FreeG - acrobatic tricks, kicks and leaps for ages 10+
We’ll give you everything you need to compete at the level that’s right for you. We know what it takes to shine at state, national and international levels.
For those wanting to compete we run WG and MG programs here at YMCA Epping. Classes are invitation only.
Gymnastics is a great way to keep in shape. And it’s lots of fun. It’s also great cross training for other sports such as boxing, martial arts and more.
View our timetable