Hit the gym. Get fit. Feel good.
When it comes to working out – everyone has their own preference. So we offer plenty choice in our gym. Take your fitness seriously or take it at your own pace. It’s up to you.
All ages. All fitness levels. All abilities. All welcome. Join one of our Group Fitness classes to work on your strength, fitness, flexibility and coordination. And meet others just like you.
- YMCA Boxing – jab, cross and hook your way to fitness.
- YMCA Pilates – work on your strength, posture and flexibility.
- YMCA Yoga – de-stress and focus on your mind, body and spirit.
- Zumba® – dance inspired fitness for everyone.
Small Group Training
If smaller groups are your thing, we run training that will bring out the best in you. Put on the gloves and box or make it count with a high intensity interval training (HIIT).
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – a short, hard and efficient workout.
- Super Saturday Session – Be prepared to start the weekend with a super workout.
- Upper Body Blitz & Lower Body Blitz – resistance is your best friend.
- YMCA ABT – targeting stomach, thighs and behinds.
- YMCA Boot Camp – challenging exercises to make you sweat.
- YMCA Box & Burn - combines both impact and cardio.
- YMCA Circuit – intense aerobics and resistance training.
- YMCA Core Blast – get that core in shape.
- YMCA WOW – try our workout of the week (WOW).
As we get older, our options to exercise shouldn’t be fewer. That’s why we offer tailored exercise programs for people over 55. Improve your heart health, bone density, flexibility and strength.
Senior’s exercise is about staying fit, healthy and socially connected. Turn up for a workout. Stay for a coffee and a chat. That’s what we call active ageing.
- PrYme Active – a fun, cardio workout.
- PrYme Strength – get stronger, fitter and healthier.
- PrYme Strength and Balance – enhance strength, stability and balance.
- PrYme Stretch – stretch and strengthen to improve flexibility
Start your wellness journey early and get on the right track for a healthy life. We run classes for 11–16 year olds that build strength, fitness, flexibility and – importantly – confidence and social skills.