NSW Seniors Festival is the largest festival for seniors in the Southern Hemisphere, reaching up to 500,000 seniors each year.
The festival gives local seniors the chance to make new friends or get together with old ones at an array of local community events.
The Y Epping will be running a series of special seniors activities in centre to encourage local seniors to come into the centre, learn more about the benefits of fitness and healthy living and to network with other seniors.
- The Morning Tea will be held in centre on Thursday 20th February from 9:30am until 11am
- Free access for local seniors who are non members of the centre to attend the centre and any PrYme fitness classes during the festival (12-23rd Feb). *Class capacities are in place and a pre exercise health questionaire will be required prior to entering the gym or classes.
- PrYme Yoga with Jo: Thursday 13th Feb at 11am, Monday 17th Feb at 10:30am and Thursday 20th Feb at 11:00am
- Physio talk with Stephen Borg from Dimple Care will be held in centre on Wedensday the 12th Feb at 10am
- Information Classes: How to PrYme your Muscles with Isabel on Tuesday 18th Feb at 8am and PrYme your cardio with Luke on Wednesday 19th Feb at 8:30am
- Prize draw: 1st prize is a 3 month membership, 2nd prize is a PT session and 3rd prize is a Y membership pack. Seniors will need to provide name and contact number in order to be eligible for the Seniors Festival prize draw.
Please call the centre to find out more about seniors fitness and how the Y can support you!