Winter Wanderland Camp
Camp is a fantastic opportunity to have fun, learn new skills, and make life-long friends. Campers experience a range of activities including ropes courses, climbing, giant swing, archery, craft, cooking and more. Our camps and activities teach the YMCA values of honesty, caring, respect and responsibility. Campers will also learn valuable skills including team work, independence, resilience and self confidence. All activities are ‘challenge by choice’ encouraging campers to try everything, and to push their limits.
The Y offers:
- Fully programmed camps for children aged 8 -16 years (Year 3 to Year 10)
- Safe, active, outdoor fun - developing young people since 1937!
- Friendly, qualified instructors delivering safe and exciting activities tailored to suit each age group.
- Great nutritious food - all meals are provided.
- Childcare Benefit Receipts available
So come and join us at Camp Yarramundi for fun and adventure these school holidays! As well as the outdoor adventure activities, we provide a fully programmed night activity schedule — so don’t forget to bring your best costume for the Frozen Themed Disco!
Dates: 11th - 15th July 2017
$480 (Year 3 to Year 6) 5 Days/4 Nights
$480 (Year 7 to Year 10) 5 Days/4 Nights
Places a limited so best to book today!
For more info and to book...
for any other enquiries.