The Lodge is proudly managed by the YMCA on behalf of the Sydney Olympic Park Authority.
The Lodge is an Urban Camp nestled within the historic grounds of the Newington Armory. The Armory has a wide range of historical and educational learning opportunities for all ages. Accommodating up to 110 people, the Lodge has long been a popular place to stay for sporting groups, regional school groups, large corporate, special interest or any other groups.
It is a short bus trip to the Sydney Olympic Park sporting venues, and is centrally located between Sydney's CBD and the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains.
Easy access to a ferry to Sydney's CBD with only a 1.1km walk along a pathway.
- Dining Hall
- Meeting room
- Outdoor amphitheatre
- Large outdoor spaces for group activities
- Recreational equipment
- Easy access to incredible walking & biking trails
- 15 rooms accommodating 2 - 10 people each
- 3 dormitorys accommodating 24, 12 and 10 people each
- Bunks, matresses and pillows provided. Additional charge for linen and blankets.
- School Camp Programs - Fully Programmed or Semi Programmed
- Holiday Camp Programs including school holiday camps and family camps/weekends away
- Conferences and retreat Pacakges - Fully programmed, Semi Programmed or Self Programmed for corporate & community groups
- Rebuilding Families Camp Programs
- Site hire and accommodation
Activities/Things to do:
- Frisbee Golf
- Blaxland Riverside Park
- Armoury Wharf Cafe
- Educational / curriculum based programs - see more
Watch this space, our program specialist is currently working on new programs and activities for this location.
1. Book a Discover Sydney Program for any dates between now and 1st March 2018 and receive FREE breakfast**. Minimum group size 40.
** Sydney Olympic Park Lodge only
For more information on holiday and rebuilding family camps click here