At the Y, we have affordable and inclusive gymnastics classes for all ages and abilities. Our certified gymnastics coaches are passionate about supporting your child to develop the lifelong skills of strength, coordination, and flexibility in a fun and safe environment!
Watch your child's confidence soar with our engaging and award winning Gymnastics program. Give your child a lifelong advantage by enrolling them in gymnastics today!
Spaces are filling fast! Send us a message now to find out more!
Available at the Y in Caringbah, Penrith, Epping, and St Ives.
KinderGym: For children aged 12 months to 5 years
Recreational Gymnastics: For children aged 5 to 18 years
1. By claiming a gymnastics trial with the Y NSW (YMCA NSW) you consent to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. The gymnastics trial can only be used in conjunction with the selected Y NSW managed gymnastics facilities, below is a list of participating facilities:
-The Y Caringbah
-The Y Epping
-The Y Penrith
-The Y St Ives
3. The " Gymnastics Trial" entitles you to one trial lesson at your selected gymnastics facility managed by the Y NSW. Classes valid include:
• KinderGym (Kinder Tots & Kinder Rec)
• The Y Ninjas
• Recreational ‘Colours’ & ‘Stages’
• Team Gym
• Teen Gym
4. The trial lesson will be scheduled based on child’s current skill level, age, centre timetable and class availability. You will be contacted by the centre to schedule in the most appropriate trial class.
5. If you are unable to attend a scheduled trial, notification 24 hours prior to the trial must be given via phone or email to be eligible to reschedule to another date/time. Non-attendance with no prior notification will void the trial offer.
6. If a trial is unavailable due to class capacity, you will be invited to join our waitlist and we will contact you as soon as a space becomes available.
7. The gymnastics trial is not valid or transferable for cash, or to be combined with any other offers.
8. Members must adhere to standard membership terms and conditions.
9. Trial users must adhere to all current conditions of entry of their selected local Y NSW managed Gymnastics Facility.
10. The Y NSW has the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
11. The Y NSW may contact you (including by email, SMS, telephone or such other means) for marketing purposes.