How do I login to my account for the first time?
For a video on how to log in for the first time, please refer to the aquatic section of your website.
- To log in to the portal please click here
- Please log in using the email address you have provided to The Y when first enrolled. (if unsure, please contact us)
- Click “forgot password/username”
- Enter in your email address and click submit
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password and log in!
How do I login to the Learn to Swim Customer Portal?
Simply click here
Enter your email address (that we have on file for you), your password and select your local Y’s location to login.
Where can I find my username?
Your username is the same email address you have provided to us upon enrolling.
If you can’t remember or need to update your email with us, please contact out friendly customer service team to help you.
How do I check my Childs progress?
To stay up to date with how your child is progressing, click on “Classes” and select “Class Progress” to view your child’s attained skills.
A list of the skills for our Learn to Swim program outcomes will be viewable under “Class Progress”.
How can I mark my child as absent?
- Click here in your browser and log in.
- Simply click on “Classes” and select “Student Bookings” from the drop down menu.
- Click “manage” on the selected class and notify us of your absence by clicking “mark absent”.
- You can mark your child absent with a minimum of 3 hours’ notice prior to your lesson starting and up to 28 days in advance.
- Once you’ve notified us, you will have the ability to book a makeup lesson within the calendar year (as per our T’s & C’s).
For our video on how to mark an absccence, please click here
How can I book a make-up lesson?
- Once you have marked yourself as absent, you will be able to view and book for a makeup class under “Classes” and “Student Bookings”.
- Makeup lessons can be booked up to 2 days in advance.
- Click “Manage” on the selected class and select “book makeup”.
- A list of available days and times will appear for you to select from.
- Please choose your preferred class and click “Check Out”.
- At the check out, please tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions and click “Confirm” to book.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
For our video on how to book a makeup lesson, please refer to the aquatics section on the website.
Can I use makeup lessons if I’m on a Family Membership?
Yes. Students who are enrolled under a Family Membership are each entitled to 6 makeup lessons per year. You will also be able to suspend your account, however you will not be able to use or book makeup lessons during the time your account is suspended.
Am I able to book a makeup lesson at a later date?
Yes, once you have marked yourself as absent, you will be able to log in to your customer portal anytime to view and book for a makeup class, within the calendar year.
What happens if I change my mind once I’ve notifed an absence?
Once you have marked yourself as absent, we are unable to guarantee you can attend the lesson for the day if you change your mind. We encourage you to double check if you are unable to attend, as you only need to provide us with a minimum 3 hours notice to notify your absence.
Can I reschedule a makeup lesson?
Once a makeup lesson has been booked, you are unable to reschedule or cancel the makeup lesson.
Can I use makeup lessons if I pay upfront?
No, makeup lessons are not available for upfront enrolments.