Get fit. Feel good.
HIIT workouts. Yoga. Bootcamps. Cardio. Weight training. When it comes to working out – everyone has their own preference. So we offer plenty choice in our gym. Take your fitness seriously or take it at your own pace. It’s up to you.
All ages. All fitness levels. All abilities. All welcome. Join one of our Group Fitness classes to work on your strength, fitness, flexibility and coordination. And meet others just like you.
- YMCA Ab Blast/Abs & Core – whip your core into shape.
- BODYCOMBAT™ – interval training and aerobic movements.
- BODYPUMP™ – get fit fast with the original barbell workout.
- YMCA Boxfit – a more relaxed boxing style workout.
- YMCA Pilates – improve your strength, core, posture and flexibility.
- YMCA 3x3 – test yourself with three by three-minute high intensity sessions.
- YMCA Trim & Tone – shape up in this fun low impact class.
- YMCA Circuit/Cardio Blast – intense aerobics and resistance training.
- YMCA Cross Circuit – interval style training to improve cardio and endurance.
- YMCA Outdoor Body Blitz – get outdoors, boot camp style.
- YMCA Stretch – low impact class that works on your flexibility.
- YMCA Power Box – boxing workout with resistance training.
- YMCA Yoga (Hatha) ‒ de-stress and focus on your mind, body and spirit.
- X-Lab Circuit – functional fitness training to blast fat.
- Abs & Stretch – focus on your core and flexibility.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – a short, hard and efficient workout.
Small Group Training
If smaller groups are your thing, we run training that will bring out the best in you. Put on the gloves and box or make it count with a high intensity interval training (HIIT).
As we get older, our options to exercise shouldn’t be fewer. That’s why we offer tailored exercise programs for people over 60. Improve your heart health, bone density, flexibility and strength.
Senior’s exercise is about staying fit, healthy and socially connected. Turn up for a workout. Stay for a coffee and a chat. That’s what we call active ageing.
- PrYme Active – a fun, cardio workout.
- PrYme Aqua – low impact exercise in the water.
- YMCA PrYme Life – a gentle class based on Tai Chi movements.
- YMCA PrYme Strength & Stretch – improve your strength, balance and flexibility.
Start your wellness journey early and get on the right track for a healthy life. We run classes for 11–15 year olds that build strength, fitness, flexibility and – importantly – confidence and social skills.