Learn. Compete. Keep fit. Cool off.
There are a number of reasons why you’d get in a swimming pool. Learn to swim safely, do some laps in your own time or join a squad to take it up a notch. Well, you can do all of that at our state of the art aquatic centre.
Y Choose Us?
- Swim for free outside lesson times
- $15.50 per person, great value for money
- Use your active kids voucher
- Heated indoor 25 metre pool
- Flexible enrolment options
- Mornings, evenings and weekend lessons available
- Classes to suit babies, preschoolers and school age children
- Nationally accrediated swimming instructors teach both children and adults (classes are run separately)
** SPECAL OFFER **
First 150 NEW enrolments receive a FREE gift valued at over $25*. Hurry while stocks last.
What to bring and other info
- Kids under three need to wear a swimming nappy
- Swimming caps and googles are optional
- Parents must remain within the centre during the lesson
- Children under 6 must be within arm’s reach of a parent. Under 10 supervised
* Conditions apply. While stocks last.
YMCA Swim Squads
Do you have your sights on the Olympics? Or do you just want to work on your stroke? Whatever your motivation, we’ve got a squad and swimming coach that’s the right fit for you.
Aquatics for fun
Getting in the pool can be a whole lot of fun – and great for your health.
YMCA Aqua Aerobics – a fun and low impact workout that will help improve your fitness, strength or recover from an injury.
Water polo and Flippa Ball
We run water polo and Flippa Ball competitions in the warmer months – from October to March.
Flippa Ball is the perfect introduction to water polo. It’s played in shallow pool, where players’ feet can reach the bottom.
We’ll update you later in the year about our 2017–18 competition.
We run swimming and water safety lessons for people with disability. Find out more.