You will also be able to book casual days and report absences for your child straight from your phone by downloading the My Family Lounge App.
What can I do with My Family Lounge?
- Easily register your child’s details and manage your account information
- Submit a waitlist request for your child to secure a permanent spot
- See details of your child’s existing bookings
- Manage your existing bookings and request changes to booked days as required
- Make casual bookings (where available)
Why is the My Family Lounge App helpful?
- Book in casual days for your child straight from your phone
- Access an online calendar where you can see live availability within our centre
- Manage bookings for one or more children from a single log in
- Record your child as ‘absent’ in advance for a permanent session
- Activate notification alerts
How do I get started?
You will recieve a welcome email from My Family Lounge where you will be prompted to complete your registration and set up a password. Once you have validated your account, you are ready to book.
You will have seven days to set up your password to validate your account. If your account expires, simply enter in your email address and select ’forgotten password’ to recover your account.
The ‘My Family Lounge’ App can be downloaded from Google Play or your App Store. Enter your email address and password and you can then start to request casual days or mark your child as absent when required.
YMCA NSW Child Care Team is here to help!
If you are experiencing issues accessing your account please contact us on 1300 00 9679 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance Monday to Friday, 6.30am-6.30pm.
The Child Care Team will now be your point of contact for:
• Online enrolments, changes to enrolments and casual bookings
• Enquiries and account changes
Back to news