Hit the gym. Get fit. Feel good.
When it comes to working out – everyone has their own preference. So we offer plenty choice in our gym. Take your fitness seriously or take it at your own pace. It’s up to you.
All ages. All fitness levels. All abilities. All welcome. Join one of our Group Fitness classes to work on your strength, fitness, flexibility and coordination. And meet others just like you.
- BODYPUMP™ – get fit fast with the original barbell workout.
- Spin – get on the bike for low-impact, high intensity workout.
- Yoga ‒ de-stress and focus on your mind, body and spirit.
- Pilates – work on your strength, posture and flexibility.
- Circuit – intense aerobics and resistance training.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – a short, hard and efficient workout.
- Zumba® – dance inspired fitness for everyone.
- Tabata – eight sessions of 20 seconds on and 10 seconds off.
- Gloves up - Jab, cross and hook your way to fitness.
Not sure how to lose weight? Struggling to put on muscle? Have a specific goal in mind? We can give you a hand. Our team of expert personal trainers will make it their business to get you to where you want to be.
As we get older, our options to exercise shouldn’t be fewer. That’s why we offer tailored exercise programs for people over 55. Improve your heart health, bone density, flexibility and strength.
Senior’s exercise is about staying fit, healthy and socially connected. Turn up for a workout. Stay for a coffee and a chat. That’s what we call active ageing.
- PrYme Fitness – a gentle but fun class that will improve your fitness.
- PrYme Circuit – mix it up with circuit training specially designed for over 55s.
Start your wellness journey early and get on the right track for a healthy life. We run classes for 11–15 year olds that build strength, fitness, flexibility and – importantly – confidence and social skills. Sessions run from 3-5pm weekdays.