Hit the gym. Get fit. Feel good.
When it comes to working out – everyone has their own preference. So we offer plenty choice in our gym. Take your fitness seriously or take it at your own pace. It’s up to you.
FITNESS MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
Interested in trying out our gym facility?
Get your FREE 5 Day Trial Pass and experience all that the Y has to offer!
REDEEM OFFER NOW
All ages. All fitness levels. All abilities. All welcome. Join one of our Group Fitness classes to work on your strength, fitness, flexibility and coordination. And meet others just like you.
- BODYPUMP - Get fit fast with the original barbell workout
- DANCE - Dance inspired fitness
- PILATES - Improve core strength, flexibility and postural strengthening. Our instructor will guide you through total body conditioning whilst engaging your mind and utilising your breath.
- SPIN - Get on the bike for a low-impact, high intensity workout.
- STRETCH & RELAX - This class includes whole body stretching and is a great way to improve muscle strength, balance and relax your body.
- YOGA - De-stress and focus on your mind, body and spirit
- ZUMBA - The latest Latin rhymes and easy to follow moves to create a dance session like no other for all fitness levels.
Talk to someone about our Group Fitness classes
- CARDIO - An all-encompassing cardiovascular based workout.
- CIRCUIT - A form of body conditioning that targets strength building and muscular endurance.
- HIIT - Our High Intensity Interval Training class will blast you with intense intermittent bouts of exercise followed by easier ones.
- STRENGTH - A resistance based workout focused on improving overall strength and muscle tone as members progress from competent body weight movements to executing loaded full body movements.
- X-TRAINING - A freestyle resistance and cardiac based class that will burn lots of calories while utilising all of your muscle groups.
Talk to someone about our Classes
Not sure how to lose weight? Struggling to put on muscle? Have a specific goal in mind? We can give you a hand. Our team of expert personal trainers will make it their business to get you to where you want to be.
Book an appointment with a personal trainer
As we get older, our options to exercise shouldn’t be fewer. That’s why we offer tailored exercise programs for people over 55. Improve your heart health, bone density, flexibility and strength.
Senior’s exercise is about staying fit, healthy and socially connected. Turn up for a workout. Stay for a coffee and a chat. That’s what we call active ageing.
- PRYME CIRCUIT - Mix it up with circuit training specifically designed for our PrYme members..
- PRYME FITNESS - A gentle but fun class that will improve your fitness.
Talk to someone about our PrYme Movers classes
Start your wellness journey early and get on the right track for a healthy life. We offer supervised gym access as well as classes for 11 to 15 year olds that build strength, fitness, as well as confidence and social skills.
- Access is from 5:30am to 10:30am Monday to Friday, 3:00pm to 7:00pm Monday to Thursday, and 7:00am to 10:30am Saturday.
Talk to someone about our Teen Gym classes