On 30 May we advised families that YMCA NSW is changing to a fortnightly direct debit to align with the Government’s introduction of the Child Care Subsidy.
Reminder: Key Dates
This Friday will be your final Weekly Direct Debit
(Billing Period – 25 June to 29 June)
Next week, you will not be billed
Have you completed your Child Care Subsidy Assessment?
Complete it now to avoid paying full fees next week
First Fortnightly Direct Debit
(Billing Period – 2 July to 13 July)
The Direct Debit Calendar 2018 will help you keep track of billing dates
Refresher: The New Child Care Subsidy
Here’s what you need to know
- From 2 July, the child care fee assistance your family receives will change. You won’t automatically receive the new subsidy.
- Login now to complete your online form through myGov.
- Estimate what your new Child Care Subsidy might be on the Payment and Services Finder.
- No completed assessment = no subsidy = full fees.
- You will be billed full fees if you have not completed your Online Assessment. The new subsidy cannot be paid to your child care provider on your behalf if you do not take action.
- The hours of subsidised care you’re eligible for will change to fortnightly – that’s why we’re changing to a fortnightly debit.
- The annual subsidy cap will be removed or increased, depending on your circumstances.
- 5 per cent of your weekly Child Care Subsidy entitlement will be withheld by the Government.