There’s quite a bit to do but we’re here to help.
The new Child Care Package commences 2 July 2018. To ensure you’re aware of how the new subsidy will affect you, we encourage you to prepare now with the following simple steps:
A refresher of what’s changing
When the Child Care Subsidy (CCS) commences, it will:
- Replace the Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR) with a single, means-tested subsidy
- Require parents to confirm enrolments via a myGov account
- Be paid directly to providers to be passed on to families
- Be simpler than the current multi-payment system
- Be better targeted and provide more assistance to low and middle income families.
We’ll continue to keeping you updated over the coming months on any changes you need to be aware of in the lead up to the new package commencing.
For more information, please visit our website.