Bookings are required for all group Fitness Classes. Classes can be booked up to 3 days in advance, and up until the time of class commencement:
- Members are required to book online for group fitness classes, this can be done via the Y NSW App available for download https://www.ymcansw.org.au/fitness-app/.
Members are able to change or cancel bookings via the App up until the time the class commences.
- Casual Visitors are required to book for group fitness classes by contacting their local Centre. Casual visitors are required to download and complete a Getting You Started Questionnaire and email back to your Centre prior to attending. For casuals, refunds and cancelations are not available.
Attending your Group Fitness Class
Should you arrive late; your session will not be extended. The same finish time will apply.
The patron must adhere to the standard and additional COVIDSafe conditions of entry to your local Y fitness facility.
Social Distancing, Safety, Health and Hygiene
The patron is responsible for adhering to social distancing, health and hygiene guidelines:
- Always keep 1.5m distance between yourself and others.
- Adhere to assigned entry and exit points.
- Stay home, do not attend your booked session and seek testing if you have cold or flu symptoms.
- Wash your hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water bottles. Access to drinking water may be limited on site.
- Vulnerable and elderly people with chronic health conditions should speak to their doctor about what is appropriate for them.
- Bring a large towel to your workout. There is a strict “no towel, no train” policy.