Workout Warrior | 29 May - 2 July
This promotion is open to Y NSW fitness members* (see T&Cs below for details). Simply complete 10+ workouts during the promotional period to be in with a chance to win 6 months free! There will also be weekly prize draws to win a $50 Gift Voucher. Refer a friend during the promotional period to score a bonus entry in the draw!
1. Mount Annan Leisure Centre
2. Ku-ring-gai fitness and aquatic centre
3. Hawkesbury Oasis
4. The Y Epping
5. The Y Caringbah
6. CentrePoint Sport & Leisure centre
7. Broken Hill Regional Aquatic Centre
8. Broken Hill Integrated Wellness Centre
9. Oberon Swimming Pool and Fitness Centre
10. Manning Aquatic Leisure Centre
11. Great Lakes Aquatic & Leisure Centre
12. WSU Hawkesbury Gym
13. WSU Kingswood Gym
14. Gungahlin Leisure Centre
15. Lakeside Leisure Centre
16. Canberra Olympic Pool
17. Stromlo Leisure Centre
Terms and Conditions
1. All participants must hold an active fitness membership at a participating Y NSW health and fitness centre (see list above) to be eligible for prize draws. Fitness passport, casual visitors, family memberships and fee assistance recipients are not eligible for major prize. All members eligible for minor prizes.
2. Major prize draw to be conducted by the fitness coordinator/fitness team member on above dates.
3. Minor prizes (member of the week) are awarded weekly (Posted on socials each week of the promotion for a total of 4 weeks).
4. Member must meet one of the following criteria in order to be eligible for the major prize:
a/Member must have attended the gym a minimum of 10 times during the promotional dates.
b/Member must have referred a friend to join any fitness membership during the promotional dates.
5. All winners agree to allow for a photograph to be taken and shared via social media.
6. The Major prizes are to be drawn at the conclusion of the promotion (All winners announced on Monday 3rd July)
7. 6 month membership is credited to the account. Prize is not transferable, redeemable for cash or able to be suspended.
8. The Y NSW reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
9. The Y NSW may contact you (including by email, SMS, telephone, or such other means) for marketing purposes.
10. Standard centre conditions of entry and code of conduct must be followed at all times.