No-one puts it more eloquently than our World YMCA Secretary General, Carlos Sanvee, when he talks on behalf of our World YMCA of a future where all young people can access decent jobs and meaningful work.
Designed by young people for young people, today we officially launch the Global Youth Meaningful Work Survey!
If we can reach our target of 50,000 young people across the globe, the survey will provide a strong evidence base to help the YMCA and its partners, design solutions for young people, with young people. It will enable us to build trust, credibility and new opportunities with Governments and stakeholders.
What the survey involves:
- The survey asks young people aged 18 - 35 years around the world what meaningful work means to them, their hopes, experiences and aspirations and how ready they feel for work in the future.
- The survey is open for 8 weeks, from Thursday 19 October – Friday 15 December 2023 and takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- It will be provided in French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Hindi.
Need More Information?
- See our website dedicated to the Youth Meaningful Work Survey – youthmeaningfulwork.com. The website will provide tools and resources, responses to frequently asked questions, our communications kit and other supports, and will share videos posted by young people from all around the world!
- For more information or support, please refer to our new website or contact the Global Meaningful Work project team at email@example.com.
Let’s use this survey to reach out and really hear the voices of our young people, so that we can say in an evidence-based way, that we really are hearing the voices of our young people across Australia.
Back to news