Do it yourself kid’s birthday parties!
We are geared to host birthday parties that will not be forgotten. With various hire areas available and a mini splash park your kid’s will love their party with the Y.
$41 per hour
$25.60 per hour
With our do it yourself parties you may supply any food required whether it is homemade or commercial. Our canteen is also available for extra purchases on the day.
Our areas are available Monday to Friday 6am – 7pm & Saturday to Sunday 8am – 7pm. Each area has a minimum booking time of 2 hours with a maximum booking of 6 hours.
For your party we can charge each participant as they enter the facility, alternatively if you would like we can create a tally and take payment towards the end of your party.
Terms and conditions:
This is for hire of the picnic area or multipurpose room, there is no party host and the facilitator of the booking must comply with the terms and conditions of hire at all times.
- It is the adult’s responsibility to fully supervise the children at all times to comply with Royal Life Savings Keep Watch Policy : Children 0-5 years parent must be in the water within arm’s reach at all times, 6-11 years parents constant supervision, 11-14 years ensure that parents are present and supervising.
- Outside food and drink is allowed in the Centre. Birthday Cakes are permitted providing it is brought in plastic bags/ containers only (no glass or ceramic). We are unable to provide any storage of food or refrigeration at the centre.
- No alcohol is permitted in the Centre.
- For safety reasons, glassware, ceramic and breakable goods are not permitted in the Centre.
- Standard entry fees apply for all participants and spectators of the party (this is in addition to the hire cost).
- A Copy of Camden War Memorial Pool’s Supervision Policy is available at Reception.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to clean up after the party- no rubbish or decorations are to be left at the centre.
- Cancellations are not accepted for bookings, no refunds will be made for cancellations made by the hirer.
- In case of bad weather, the centre will contact the hirer to offer another date. The hire will continue in case of wet weather, only storms or conditions that threaten patron safety that will be decided by staff on the day.