About Our Centres
Connecting Campus to Community
Welcome to Western Sydney University Health Clubs, proudly managed by the Y.
Our mission is to connect Campus to Community by improving the quality of people's lives in the Western
Sydney community through health, fitness and wellness. We achieve this by encouraging people to live an
active lifestyle, complemented by a healthy, balanced diet and engaging in regular self-care. We deliver
this across our three Western Sydney University (WSU) Health Clubs which feature inclusive, non-intimidating
facilities that are furnished with the modern equipment, catering to everyone from beginners to the
experienced gym goer, covering all aspects of fitness.
Through the partnership with WSU, the Y is committed to;
- Bringing innovation to programming and the customer experience
- Integrating our suite of community programs that enhance and activate campus life
- Engaging with staff, students and the broader community on programs and activities that align to the vision and mission of WSU and the Y
- Reinvesting back into the facilities and campus communities
Take our initial customer satisfaction survey today!
Benefits of a WSU Gym Membership with the Y
- Unlimited access to your local health club
- Unlimited access to Group Fitness and Small Group Training
- CrossFit (Kingswood Campus only)
- Squash Courts (Hawkesbury Campus only)
- Flexible payment options including payment freeze
- Fitness Passport offered at each Health Club
Whether you're a student, staff member or local resident, WSU is your new home of Health and Wellness!
Got a question? We would love to answer any questions you may have about our gyms at
Kingswood, Hawkesbury or Bankstown.
Contact us today