Trial gymnastics at the Y, and see what it is like to join one of the biggest Gymnastics communities in NSW! With caring coaches, fun programs, and a safe environment, our classes are suitable for both boys & girls from 18 months and available at various locations across NSW.
To learn more about each of our class types, click here
1. By claiming a YMCA NSW gymnastics free trial you consent to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. The gymnastics free trial is valid to first time visitors only. (A first time visitor is defined as a person over the age of 12 months old, that has not previously redeemed a gymnastics free trial, or been enrolled in gymnastics, at the specific location where they are activating the trial within the current calendar year.)
3. The gymnastics free trial can only be used in conjunction with the selected YMCA NSW managed gymnastics facilities, below is a list of participating facilities:
• The Y Penrith
• The Y Bankstown City (Revesby)
• The Y Epping
• The Y St Ives
• The Y Caringbah
4. The "free trial" entitles you to one free trial lesson at your selected gymnastics facility managed by YMCA NSW. Classes valid for free trial include:
• KinderGym (Kinder Tots & Kinder Rec)
• The Y Ninjas
• Recreational ‘Colours’ & ‘Stages’
• Team Gym
• Teen Gym
5. The trial lesson will be scheduled based on child’s current skill level, age, centre timetable and class availability. You will be contacted by the centre to schedule in the most appropriate trial class.
6. If you are unable to attend a scheduled free trial, notification 24 hours prior to the trial must be given via phone or email to be eligible to reschedule to another date/time. Non-attendance with no prior notification will void the free trial offer.
7. The gymnastics free trial is not valid or transferable for cash, or to be combined with any other offers.
8. Members must adhere to standard membership terms and conditions.
9. Trial users must adhere to all current conditions of entry of their selected Local YMCA managed Gymnastics Facility.
10. YMCA NSW has the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
11. YMCA NSW may contact you (including by email, SMS, telephone or such other means) for marketing purposes.