The Girls Make Your Move campaign and the YMCA have teamed up to give girls around Australia an amazing opportunity to get active.
Girls Make Your Move is about inspiring girls to participate in physical activity regularly and stay fit and healthy for life. There is an activity out there for everyone, you just have to find your thing.
The YMCA have partnered with Girls Make Your Move to help give girls easier access to gyms and fitness centres - From 1 April - 30 June 2017 girls aged 12-19 years can access 98 YMCA health and fitness centres across Australia for 30 days for FREE.
Why the YMCA?
The YMCA has venues across Australia that have a safe, encouraging, and professional environment with high quality facilities and equipment. The YMCA cater to anyone’s interests whether it be exercise classes, gym workouts, or just getting active. They specialise in the wellbeing of youth and young people, and also cater for people with disability. The YMCA is a not-for-profit organisation, focused on making significant community and social impact.
Each YMCA is a little different in their offering and facilities, which can include group fitness classes, courts, swimming and teen programs.
Click here to find out more about Girls Make Your Move and access the FREE 30 Days voucher. Then find your local YMCA and bring the voucher along to your local YMCA to start getting active, fit and healthy.
So go on - Make Your Move today!!!
Terms and conditions:
1. By joining a YMCA managed facility, you consent to the terms of this agreement and codes of client conduct associated with your selected YMCA centre.
2. Promotional offer claim ends 30 June 2017 and access to centres ends 30 July 2017.
3. The 30 days are consecutive from the day you sign up at your local YMCA Centre.
4. You must be aged between 12-19 years old.
5. The promotional offer can be claimed once by each individual applicant.
6. Specialised terms and conditions of entry at your selected participating YMCA centre will apply - Please refer to your local centre for further details.