- Be part of a well-established and committed gymnastics team
- Come with gymnastics experience and qualifications
- Build a professional relationship with families in your community
- Exciting opportunities exist for Gymnastics Instructors/coaches in various locations
We are always looking for instructors/coaches to jump on-board and use their experience and background in the industry to help teach the gymnastics program in various locations throughout NSW including Caringbah, Forster, Bankstown, Epping, Penrith and St Ives.
These are great opportunities for the successful candidate to assist with our gymnastics program, help the program grow, and cover shifts across the site.
About the Gymnastics Instructor/Coach role:
You will be an essential component in the delivery of YMCA Gymnastics programs and services. Gymnastic Instructors are required to maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of all aspects of YMCA gymnastic programs, educational trends and industry development. The position requires an energetic, motivated person who is not afraid to use their own ideas and initiative within their class environment.
You must be keen to learn and develop your skills. You will also be fun and able to keep children's well-being in mind.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Intermediate Gymnastics Coach Accreditation (cert II)
- Coach Affiliation/Technical Membership
YMCA NSW is dedicated to offering rewarding careers with challenging work and many opportunities to learn and grow. If you have strong personal values, care about people and want to make a difference in building strong individuals, families and communities, YMCA NSW could be the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes diversity and offers flexible work arrangements to support our employees as well as encourage work-life balance!
No experience? View our Beginner Gymnastics Instructor/Coach opportunities
A little about the Y
At YMCA NSW, we believe in the power of inspired young people. We provide pathways for healthy living, where children and young people are empowered and supported to reach their potential, through access and participation.
We create community impact by focusing on:
- Community recreation
- Outside hours school care
- Camping and outdoor education
- Community services.
- We have a long history in NSW and the ACT, and we're now evolving into an organisation that gives young people a voice. To guide us on this journey, we're looking for staff who are passionate about empowering youth and contributing to YMCA NSW's legacy.
Our commitment to Safeguarding
YMCA NSW, including its Board of Directors, commits to creating and maintaining an environment that ensures all people involved in YMCA NSW activities, programs or services act in the best interests of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and take all reasonable steps to ensure their safety, welfare and wellbeing. The successful applicant is required to undergo probity checks which include Reference checks, a Working with Children Check and Criminal History Check before commencement. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks.