Get fit. Feel good.
HIIT workouts. Yoga. Bootcamps. Cardio. Weight training. When it comes to working out – everyone has their own preference. So we offer plenty choice in our gym. Take your fitness seriously or take it at your own pace. It’s up to you.
All ages. All fitness levels. All abilities. All welcome. Join one of our Group Fitness classes to work on your strength, fitness, flexibility and coordination. And meet others just like you.
- Abs blast/ABT – 30 minute core and strength training. ABT also includes butts and thighs.
- Body Bike – pedal your way into good shape.
- Boxing – jab, cross and hook your way to fitness.
- Circuit/Bootcamp – mixture of cardio and resistance training with a variety of equipment; improving your strength; power and endurance.
- Les Mills BODYPUMP™; BODYATTACK™ and GRIT™
- Aerobics - Fun resistance training in the water without the impact on the joints.
- Body Mind and Spirit (YOGA) – working on flexability and strength with a guided relaxation.
- Pyrme Movers - 45 minutes gentle exercise a choice of land or water based.
As we get older, our options to exercise shouldn’t be fewer. That’s why we offer tailored exercise programs for people over 50. Improve your heart health, bone density, flexibility and strength.
Senior’s exercise is about staying fit, healthy and socially connected. Turn up for a workout. Stay for a coffee and a chat. That’s what we call active ageing.
- PrYme Land – a variety of land based options including Circuit; Yoga and combination Step and Fitball.
- PrYme Aqua – low impact exercise in the water.