Thanks for being part of our gymnastics program at the YMCA. We hope we’ll be seeing you again next year. As we’re close to wrapping up for 2017, here are a few things you should know…
- 4–10 December – if you’re changing classes for next year, let us know!
- 8 December – this will be the last direct debit for the year and will only be a half fee provided your child doesn’t attend class on Saturdays 9 or 16 December
- 11 December – you can start enrolling for next year!
- 16 December – our last day of class for 2017.
- 5 January – our first direct debit for 2018 (half debit for members who attend class during 15–18 January, full debit from 19 January)
- 15 January – classes start for 2018
- 16 February – gymnastics rego is due for new enrolments and those continuing from 2017
Our registration fees in 2018
Our registration fees cover your membership with Gymnastics NSW and a small levy to help maintain our gymnastics centres. We have not increased our levy for 2018. We appreciate your support with the up-keep of our facilities.
Here are the registration fees for 2018.
- KinderGym $52
- Recreation $67
- Levels $108
We look forward to seeing you in 2018!