Learn. Compete. Keep fit. Cool off.
There are a number of reasons why you’d get in a swimming pool. Learn to swim safely, do some laps in your own time or join a squad to take it up a notch. Well, you can do all of that at Oberon pool.
Y Choose Us?
- Swim for free outside lesson times
- Use your active kids voucher
- Heated indoor 25 metre pool
- Mornings, afternoons and weekend lessons available
- Classes to suit babies, preschoolers and school age children
- Nationally accrediated swimming instructors teach both children and adults (classes are run separately)
What to bring and other info
- Kids under three need to wear a swimming nappy
- Swimming caps and googles are optional
- Parents must remain within the centre during the lesson
- Children under 6 must be within arm’s reach of a parent. Under 12 must supervised by a responsible person 16 years or older.
Talk to someone about swimming lessons
How much do swimming lessons cost?
View our swimming lessons level progression chart
YMCA Swim Squads
Do you have your sights on the Olympics? Or do you just want to work on your stroke? Whatever your motivation, ask us about our squads program.
Talk to someone about YMCA Swim Squads
Aquatics for fun
Getting in the pool can be a whole lot of fun – and great for your health.
YMCA Aqua Aerobics – a fun and low impact workout that will help improve your fitness, strength or recover from an injury.
Talk to someone about Aqua Aerobics
View our timetable
We offer a variety of school PE programs