Get fit. Feel good.
HIIT workouts. Yoga. Bootcamps. Cardio. Weight training. When it comes to working out – everyone has their own preference. So we offer plenty choice in our gym. Take your fitness seriously or take it at your own pace. It’s up to you.
Take a look at our membership options ›
All fitness levels. All abilities. All welcome. Join one of our Group Fitness classes to work on your strength, fitness, flexibility and coordination. And meet others just like you.
Talk to our friendly staff in-centre to see how you can achieve your fitness!
- ABT - This class targets the Abs, Butt and Thighs! Great cardio fitness and targeted muscle sculpting
- Body Burn - This class is a great whole body conditioning workout. High impact and resistance training
- Box Fit - Using boxing gloves and pads, this class is a great way to strengthen the entire body, and improve core stability
- Box Fit Circuit - Boxing intervals mixed with resistance training for improving fitness and strength and power
- Body Pump (Lesmills) - Sculpt, tone and strengthen entire body with this endurance resistance class using barbells
- Body Step (Lesmills) - A full body cardio work out with focus on tone of thighs and butts
- YMCA Stretch - Combination of Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilate
- HIIT - Get lean, strong and improve stamina with this high intensity interval training
- LIIT - Low impact interval training
- PrYme Dance - Dance class designed with over 50s in mind. Great for mobility, stability and fun
- PrYme Movers - This class is designed for active over 50s to improve muscle strength, mobility, stability and fall prevention
- Pilates - This class focuses on core to improve core strength and stability as well as posture
- Yogalistics - Yoga combines stretching and muscle lengthening poses with controlled breathing to bring body and mind into a more flexible, rested and relaxed state
- Queenax Beginner - Learn how to effectively use the Queenax attachments for a full-body workout
- Endurance - Get lean and improve stamina while exerting yourself over a period of time
- Strength and Sculpt - Build and condition your muscles through strength based exercises
- Tai Chi - The flowing movements of Tai Chi with control breathing to improve mind body and soul health
- Zumba - Improve fitness, agility and bur calories in this Latin style dance class
- Aqua / PrYme - Aerobic workout in water.Improve fitness and strengthening with this low impact class. Suitable for everyone
- Spin - High Intensity cycle class Spin Circuit - Cycle class with circuit exercises to train entire body
- Virtual Spin - A cycle class utilising the myzone belt to help peak your heart rate through virtual mountains, race tracks. Myzone heart rate straps are op
Small Group Training
If smaller groups are your thing, we run training that will bring out the best in you. Put on the gloves and box or make it count with a high intensity interval training (HIIT).
- Challenge of the day
- Strength and Sculpt
Talk to someone about our Small Group Training ›
As we get older, our options to exercise shouldn’t be fewer. That’s why we offer tailored exercise programs for people over 55. Improve your heart health, bone density, flexibility and strength.
Senior’s exercise is about staying fit, healthy and socially connected. Turn up for a workout. Stay for a coffee and a chat. That’s what we call active ageing.
Talk to someone about our PrYme Movers classes ›
Junior & Teen Gym
Start your wellness journey early and get on the right track for a healthy life. Build strength, fitness, flexibility and – importantly – confidence and social skills.
Our Teen Gym classes cater for children 11–14 years old.
11-14 year old non-members are not permitted within the gym at any time .
11-14 year old Teen Gym Members may access the gym between the hours 3pm-5pm Monday-Friday. Outside of Teen Gym Hours, Teen Gym Members must be accompanied by an adult and remain within arm’s reach of that adult at all times.
Talk to someone about our Junior & Teen Gym classes ›
Not sure how to lose weight? Struggling to put on muscle? Have a specific goal in mind? We can give you a hand. Our team of expert personal trainers will make it their business to get you to where you want to be.
Book an appointment with a personal trainer ›
YMCA’s school holiday programs are an opportunity for your child to grow and learn from new experiences. Get your kids away from screens these holidays and come down to Mount Annan Leisure Centre to be active, jump around and have fun.