NSW Seniors Festival is the largest festival for seniors in the Southern Hemisphere, reaching up to 500,000 seniors each year.
The festival gives local seniors the chance to make new friends or get together with old ones at an array of local community events.
As we get older, our options to exercise shouldn’t be fewer. That’s why we offer tailored exercise programs for people over 55. Improve your heart health, bone density, flexibility and strength.
Senior’s exercise is about staying fit, healthy and socially connected. Turn up for a workout. Stay for a coffee and a chat. That’s what we call active ageing.
Manning Aquatic Leisure Centre (Proudly Managed by the Y | NSW) will be running a series of special seniors activities to encourage local seniors to come into the centre, learn more about the benefits of fitness and healthy living and to network with other seniors.
- Enjoy fitness with us during Seniors Festival with our FREE 5 day pass
- FREE blood pressure testing and chat with fitness trainer (Bookings essential): Tuesday 18th & Thursday 20th of February
- Nutrition Seminar: Terri Tyson YMCA personal trainer and nutritionist on Tuesday 18th of Feb – 1pm
- FREE Morning tea & Strength for life seminar: Thursday 20th of February at 10.30am at Manning Valley Tourist Information Centre
- FREE swimming lesson trial for seniors (Bookings essential): Friday Feb 21st at 10.30am
- Refer for your chance to WIN: Bring a senior friend or family member during seniors week & go in the draw to win 3 months FREE membership for you and your friend.
Please call the centre to find out more about seniors fitness and how the Y can support you!