Get fit. Feel good.
HIIT workouts. Yoga. Bootcamps. Cardio. Weight training. When it comes to working out – everyone has their own preference. So we offer plenty choice in our gym. Take your fitness seriously or take it at your own pace. It’s up to you.
All ages. All fitness levels. All abilities. All welcome. Join one of our Group Fitness classes to work on your strength, fitness, flexibility and coordination. And meet others just like you.
- BODYATTACK™ – interval training and aerobic movements.
- BODYBALANCE™ - yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates all rolled into one.
- BODYPUMP™ – get fit fast with the original barbell workout.
- BODYSTEP™ – energising and fun step workout.
- YMCA Boot Camp – challenging exercises to make you sweat.
- YMCA Boxing – jab, cross and hook your way to fitness.
- Zumba® – dance inspired fitness for everyone.
- X-Lab Circuit – functional fitness training to blast fat.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – a short, hard and efficient workout.
Small Group Training
If smaller groups are your thing, we run training that will bring out the best in you. Put on the gloves and box or make it count with a high intensity interval training (HIIT).
Not sure how to lose weight? Struggling to put on muscle? Have a specific goal in mind? We can give you a hand. Our team of expert personal trainers will make it their business to get you to where you want to be.
As we get older, our options to exercise shouldn’t be fewer. That’s why we offer tailored exercise programs for people over 55. Improve your heart health, bone density, flexibility and strength.
Senior’s exercise is about staying fit, healthy and socially connected. Turn up for a workout. Stay for a coffee and a chat. That’s what we call active ageing.
Youth & kids
Start your wellness journey early and get on the right track for a healthy life. Build strength, fitness, flexibility and – importantly – confidence and social skills.
Eligible teens (12–15 years) can access our gym between 3.30–5.30 pm on weekdays and 9.30 am–12:30 pm on weekends.
All teens need to book an assessment with our qualified trainers for an induction. At this appointment the trainer will give feedback on:
- whether the person is suitable to use our gym outside of the designated hours
- whether parental supervision is needed.
Once we've decided if someone is suitable, we'll provide a personalised training program.
- iKids – classes for children aged 5–7 and 8–11.
- iTeens – for teens aged 12–15.