Our centre. Your community hub.
While exercise is important, so is staying connected. Come for a swim or workout. Stay for a chat. That’s how we do things at the YMCA.
Post-workout protein shake? Coffee? Snack? We can arrange that. Our on-site café is the perfect place to wind down after some exercise.
We’ve got a crèche on site for parents wanting to use our facilities. It’s a safe environment where your child or children can enjoy themselves until you’re finished your workout.
Opening hours are:
- 9 am to 12.30 pm, Monday to Friday
- 9 am to 12 pm on Saturdays.
To book a spot in our crèche you need to buy a 20 visit pass:
- $80 for members
- $160 for non-members.
To make sure your child has a spot, please book 24 hours in advance on 6241 1132 or email email@example.com. You may get spots on the day but we can’t guarantee it!
Things parents should know
- The carer or parent must remain within the YMCA while children are in the crèche.
- Feel free to bring a bottle for your child. Nappies and a spare change of clothes should also be provided as required.
- Please ensure that your child comes to the YMCA with a clean nappy.
- Please label all possessions clearly, with your child's name. Please consider bringing a stroller for your child if under two years old.
- All children must be signed in at the time of arrival and out by the same person. Please make it clear where you will be located in the centre.
- Please refrain from bringing your child to the YMCA if they are sick or have been unwell.
- Crèche staff will notify you immediately if there is any problem with your child.
- Please also note that we are a nut-free zone, so please do not bring any nut products to the YMCA.
Tell us what you think
We value what you think of our centre. To help improve the way we do things, we’d like you to take part in a quick survey about the quality of our service. Your responses will be anonymous and confidential.
Work for us
We’re always looking for like-minded people to work here. And we think you’d enjoy working for us. Check out our positions vacant to see if there’s anything available.