Get fit. Feel good.
HIIT workouts. Yoga. Bootcamps. Cardio. Weight training. When it comes to working out – everyone has their own preference. So we offer plenty choice in our gym. Take your fitness seriously or take it at your own pace. It’s up to you.
All ages. All fitness levels. All abilities. All welcome. Join one of our Group Fitness classes to work on your strength, fitness, flexibility and coordination. And meet others just like you.
- BODYBALANCE™ – yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates all rolled into one.
- BODYPUMP™ – get fit fast with the original barbell workout.
- BODYSTEP™ – energising and fun step workout.
- YMCA Circuit – intense aerobics and resistance training.
- YMCA Power Box – boxing workout with resistance training.
- Bootcamp – get fit in the fresh air.
- YMCA Yoga (Vinyasa) – breathing, stretching and dynamic movement.
- RPM™ – get on the bike and ride different terrains to music that gets you in the mood.
- Zumba® – dance inspired fitness for everyone.
- Core & Stretch - 45 min class to strengthen your abdominals, lower back, glutes and thighs, finished with an extended stretch.
Small Group Training
If smaller groups are your thing, we run training that will bring out the best in you. Put on the gloves and box or make it count with a high intensity interval training (HIIT).
As we get older, our options to exercise shouldn’t be fewer. That’s why we offer tailored exercise programs for people over 60. Improve your heart health, bone density, flexibility and strength.
Senior’s exercise is about staying fit, healthy and socially connected. Turn up for a workout. Stay for a coffee and a chat. That’s what we call active ageing.
- PrYme Aerobics – a gentle aerobic workout that’s good for the heart and the waist.
- PrYme Active – a fun, cardio workout.
- PrYme Aqua – low impact exercise in the water.
Youth and kids
Start your wellness journey early and get on the right track for a healthy life. We run classes for kids and teens year olds that build strength, fitness, flexibility and – importantly – confidence and social skills.
- Kinder Tots – a variety of classes for kids aged 2‒5.
- Teen Gym – fun and friendly fitness classes for 11‒16 year olds.
- Teen Fit Camp – a camp where 12‒16 year olds have fun, get fit and learn good habits early.