Located on the heritage listed Grose River in the beautiful Hawkesbury Valley, YMCA Camp Yarramundi has long been one of Sydney's premier outdoor education venues.
Camp Yarramundi has ATAP (Australian Tourism Accreditation Program) accreditation.
We commit to a high quality of service.
Yarramundi is a natural bush site, with cabins nestled inbetween the landscape and an abundance of wildlife and beautiful natural features. With a capacity of 240 people the site is capable of hosting multiple bookings at one time.
Yarramundi is just over an hour from Sydney and around 20 minutes to Penrith.
- Dining Hall
- Recreation Hall Breakout Room Stage
- Bush Chapel Audio visual equipment
- Swimming pool
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Walking trail
- Air conditioned & ensuited accommodation
- Separate group leaders accommodation
- Outdoor kitchen and woodfire pizza oven
- School Camp Programs - Fully Programmed or Semi Programmed
- Holiday Camp Programs including school holiday camps and family camps/weekends away
- Conferences and retreat Packages - Fully programmed, Semi Programmed or Self Programmed for corporate & community groups
- Rebuilding Families Camp Programs
- Site hire and accommodation
1. Book a Semi Programmed School Camp for any dates between now and March 2018:
- for a minimum of 40 students receive 1 child FREE for every 20 students*.
- for over 100 students receive 10 FREE spots!*
2. Book a School Camp for any dates between now and December 2018:
- for over 80 students receive $10 OFF each child*!
3. Book a group in for a weekend. Usually require minimum 180 people. We have dropped this to minimum 150 for any dates between now and 31 March 2018*.
4. Book now for end of year team functions. Day only programs or overnight camping experiences*. Ask us!
* Camp Yarramundi only
For more information on holiday and rebuilding family camps click here