Kurri Kurri Aquatic Centre
IMPORTANT MEMBER ANNOUCEMENT: KURRI KURRI AQUATIC & FTINESS CENTRE WILL CLOSE FOR REFURBISHMENT ON 2ND MAY 2015. PLEASE READ OUR MEMBERS NOTICE HERE.
In partnership with Cessnock City Council, the YMCA through the Kurri Kurri Aquatic and Fitness Centre provides a diverse range of aquatic, health and fitness programs and services for all ages, interests and abilities. Programs include swimming lessons, squads, pool parties and aquatic fitness classes.
The Centre's new fitness centre also includes a gym to provide all-round health and fitness solutions.
- 25 metre pool
- Heated Indoor Leisure Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Car park
- Disability parking
- Playing fields
- Inflatable Island
- Disability pool access
- Disabled changeroom access
- Baby changetable facilities
Conditions of Entry
- Kurri Kurri Aquatic Centre (KKAC) is a non smoking venue.
- Please observe pool rules at all times.
No running on pool deck
No diving (unless in a competition or under staff instruction)
No Littering No Bombing
No Pushing bikes in centre No Pushing
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- No pass outs will be issued.
- Anyone attempting to gain entry without paying or without authorization will be prosecuted.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring glass objects or alcohol into the centre.
- Abusive, disruptive or offensive behavior and language are not permitted.
- Children under the age of 11 will not be permitted entry without an adult and must be closely supervised by this adult at all times.
- Children under the age of 6years must be within arms reach of an adult or guardian 16yrs or older.
- Articles of clothing such as cut-off jeans, dirty clothing, leotards and casual wear are strictly prohibited in the water. Only recognised swimwear, lycra or nylon is to be worn in the water.
- No pets or animals are permitted in the centre, with the exception of guide dogs.
- All maintenance and repair people must sign in prior to beginning works in the centre.
- Only KKAC staff are permitted to conduct learn to swim and private swimming lessons.
- KKAC provides catering for all food and beverage requirements.
- Mobile phones are not to be used in change-rooms.
- The Lifeguard/pool attendant directions must be followed at all times.
- Children attending the centre 3 years and under or normally wear nappies MUST wear an aqua nappy in the pool.
Monday - Thursday
5:30am to 8:00pm
5:30am to 6:00pm
7:30am to 5:00pm
8:00am to 5:00pm
10:00am to 4:00pm
1:00pm to 4:00pm
Friday 20th March
10.00am to 4.00pm
10.00am to 4.00pm